Working with your wedding photographer to come up with some great wedding photo ideas is a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. The Wedding day is a day full of emotions, unique and interesting moments that dozens of photographers and thousands of shoots would not be enough to capture. Whatever the style and approach you have chosen for your photo shoot, there are some essential photos, which must necessarily be included in the wedding photo album.
Let’s see what they are:
- Photos at home of the bride during the preparations.
- Photo of the arrival of the bride outside the church.
- Photo of the entrance to the church of the bride with her father.
- Photo of the exchange of wedding rings.
- Photo of the rice toss on leaving the church.
- Photo of the kiss of the newlyweds.
- Photo of the decoration of the wedding location.
- Photo of the wedding buffet.
- Photo of the first dance of the newlyweds.
- Photo of the launch of the bouquet.
- Photo of the cake cut.
As a rule, wedding photographers and cameramen begin their work about three hours before the wedding ceremony: in fact, it will be necessary to capture the moments of waiting for both spouses, the anxiety, emotions, the preparations of the bride, surrounded by her mother and from the dearest friends.
These are in fact the right moments to make the bride’s close-ups since the makeup is perfect at the beginning of the day. But apart from these essential moments, your wedding photos cannot miss the funny shots, the group photos with friends and relatives, the candid shots of the guests who get excited and have fun, but more than anything else, they cannot miss the romantic photos who portray both of you, finally husband and wife, in your splendor of the big day.
Just remember that any wedding photographer will give you suggestions and propose various ideas or poses, but it’s also important to know what you want.
Looking for a destination wedding photographer? I will love to help you capturing every unique moment of your fabulous Civil, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish or Symbolic wedding in enchanting venues of unequalled beauty.