Central Italy is a great choice for a destination wedding. You could be immersed in the lush greenery of the Umbria Region, the awe-inspiring history of Rome or the picturesque Tuscany – just to make an example – and capture the best of Italy in your pictures.
Central Italy offers great wedding venues and is known for its stunning landscapes, rich history, and artistic legacy. Tuscany, Umbria, and Lazio are popular locations for a destination wedding in Central Italy.
Tuscany is a picturesque part of Central Italy and makes for a great wedding destination. These are some suggestions of unique spots you could choose from:
- Villa Monsoglio offers a wide garden that serves as a reception area and a beautiful villa for the wedding ceremony.
- Borgo Finocchieto, is a huge restored old medieval village with stunning views.
- Castelo di Casole is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking the countryside.
- Chianti, Tuscany is known for its wine, small towns, and charming history. The Castello il Palagio with its big courtyard, is the ultimate destination for a wine and dine dream wedding.
- The lazy Olive, Tuscany is one of my favourite location in Tuscany, surrounded by hills in the heart of countryside. You can see a wonderful wedding here
Umbria is undoubtedly one of the finest regions in Italy: a land with ancient traditions, beautiful, landscaped scenery and full of ancient villages (“Borghi medievali“) with walls, towers, narrow streets, and suggestive churches. A place rich in history and authentic tradition where you can breathe a unique atmosphere. Get married in Umbria and you’ll be surrounded by nature without artifices, olive trees, orchards, and hills. You’ll have plenty of choices of where to celebrate your wedding.
Rome has a huge variety of venues and locations to choose from, if you are planning a religious ceremony in a great Baroque Basilica, a civil ceremony in the ancient Roman Forum or in a blooming Renaissance garden this will be your definitive choice!
Planning your Italian wedding in Rome could be the occasion of your life to capture those intimate moments in a unique place, a spot that you won’t find anywhere else on earth.
Rome is a must-see city in your lifetime, the overwhelming architectural and artistic beauty will leave you constantly breathless. Also, add the wide selection of food, wine, and the mild weather all year round as a cherry on top.
Wedding, engagement, and pre-wedding shoots are an excellent way to capture your togetherness and share it with the world. Roberta Perrone and her team of professionals are experienced destination photographers, always on the lookout for that extra sparkle at a wedding.